Protecting your privacy is of great importance to us at Save the Trails. We will not sell or give your contact information or email address to any commercial site or venture.
Your letters will be used as you intended to influence public agencies and legislators.
Save The Trails is committed to using every tool available to us in order to help your voice be heard and make your letters count.
- Your letters may be sent via email to legislators and others who have requested or to whom it is appropriate to send them.
- In order for more legislators to be able to see your letters and have greater effect by presenting them all together in “one big stack”, we may hand deliver them and/or post all letters from a campaign on our server for download. Your email address will not be included in these hand delivered letters nor posted on the web
- Some letters may be highlighted in our alerts to legislators and others to increase their awareness of your cause.
- Some letters may be highlighted in our alerts to the public to encourage them to submit letters.
- Legislators are mostly swayed by their constituents. The people who live in their districts. In order for legislators to identify who in their district supports the particular issue you have written about we may provide legislators and others a list of names and addresses of people who have taken action. Your email address will not be included.
- Your email may be provided to organizations who support the cause for which you are submitting a letter so they may be able to contact you further regarding similar issues and to increase the effectiveness of your campaign.
- Save The Trails will contact you regarding other campaigns that are related to the one for which you submitted your letter.
- All electronic communication between Save the Trails and any Save the Trails affiliates will include a link at the bottom allowing you to unsubscribe at any time.
It is by doing all of the above that the public can become more effective at having their voice heard and having it make a difference, as well increasing networking capacity and reducing the time it takes for people to take action.
Thanks for taking action and using the Save The Trails letter generator
Your friends at Save The Trails